z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa US applicants

Share with you friend

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.

For how long is a Z visa valid for?

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

What will I need to apply for a Z visa?

Select visa category Z and prepare your visa application including necessary supporting documents accordingly.

Submit your application to the Visa Office of Chinese Embassy/ Consulate General.

Click here to find a visa office near you!

You will pay when you pick up your visa. Find more information about the cost here!

The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China

Close Menu