To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.
Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.
For how long is a Z visa valid for?
A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.
What will I need to apply for a Z visa?
- Passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months from the date submitting your application and with a sufficient number of blank pages)
- Completed visa application (here)
- Passport photo (See requirements here)
- Work permit (provided by the school/employer)
- Invitation letter/ contract
- Medical Check
Select visa category Z and prepare your visa application including necessary supporting documents accordingly.
Submit your application to the Visa Office of Chinese Embassy/ Consulate General.
You will pay when you pick up your visa. Find more information about the cost here!