z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa UK applicants

Share with you friend


To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer.

For how long is a Z visa valid for?

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

What will I need to apply for a Z visa?

How to apply?

You will need to book an appointment with the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) or request to submit your application using the postal service.

Processing time

Regular service: The processing time is usually 4 working days
Express service: The processing time is usually 3 working days
Postal service: The processing time is usually 5-10 working days








More information here:

Chinese Embassy


Close Menu