To enter and teach in China, you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.
Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.
For how long is a Z visa valid ?
A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.
- Passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months from the date submitting your application and with a sufficient number of blank pages)
- Completed visa application (see links below)
- Passport photo ( see requirements here!)
- Work permit (provided by the school/employer)
- Invitation letter/ contract
- Medical Check
You will need to submit your application to The Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
For more information on visa requirements, please contact the CVASC.
Approx. four working days
Add: 14th Floor, Sandton City Office Tower, Corner Rivonia Road & 5th Street, Sandton, 2196