z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa South African applicants – Teach in China

Share with you friend


To enter and teach in China, you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.

For how long is a Z visa valid for?

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

What will I need to apply for a Z visa?


Check List Here!

You will need to submit your application to The Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)

For more information on visa requirements, please contact the CVASC.





Approx. four working days


Contact Information

Add: 14th Floor, Sandton City Office Tower, Corner Rivonia Road & 5th Street, Sandton, 2196

Website: http://www.visaforchina.org

Tel: 0027-11-5059300

Fax: 0027-86-6474899

E-mail: johannesburgcenter@visaforchina.org


Embassy of the People’s Republic of China

 The Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)

Close Menu