z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa Irish applicants

Share with you friend

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer.

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

In person. Appointments are not required.

Postal applications are not accepted.

3-5 working days by regular service

2-3 working days by express service

118 Merrion Road, Dublin 4

Opening Times:

Monday-Thursday 9 am-12 pm

Tel: 01-2196651

The information on this page is subject to change.

Close Menu