z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa Canadian applicants

Share with you friend

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

Regular service: 4 working days.

Express service: 2 working days. Visa can be picked up on the 3rd working day.

Rush service: 1 working day. Visa can be picked up on the 2nd  working day.

The information on this page is subject to change.

Close Menu