To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.
Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way.
For how long is a Z visa valid?
A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.
What will I need to apply for a Z visa?
- Passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months from the date submitting your application and with a sufficient number of blank pages)
- Fill out and print out the electronic application form (link here and below)
- Passport photo
- Work permit (provided by the school/employer)
- Supporting documents you might be asked to submit:
- Invitation letter/ contract
- Medical Check
- As of January 1st, 2019, fingerprints will be collected at when you submit your visa application.
Regular service: 4 working days.
Express service: 2 working days. Visa can be picked up on the 3rd working day.
Rush service: 1 working day. Visa can be picked up on the 2nd working day.