z visa help pioneerbeyond teach in china working visa-min

Z visa Australian applicants

Share with you friend

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

To enter and work in China you will need to obtain a Z visa prior to your departure. Tourist and business visit visas do not entitle you to work in China.

Z visas are issued to foreigners that have already been offered a job in China and received their work permit from their employer. Pioneer & Beyond will help you each step of the way!

For how long is a Z visa valid for?

A Z visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival. During this time your employer/ school will seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of your contract.

What will I need to apply for a Z visa?

The Chinese Embassy and Consulates General in Australia do not accept visa applications. You will need to submit your application to the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC)

You can apply in person or by mail to a CVASC near you.

Approx. four working days

Via post: 10 working days

Close Menu