A Beginner’s Guide to Teaching in China: How to obtain a Basic Disclosure (UK)

You need to obtain a Basic Disclosure in the UK for work in China. You need a clean criminal record.


This information is subject to changes.
You can check more information if you click on the following links: 

Apply for basic disclosure - links below:

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.