FYI this document must be within its six-month validity when you arrive in China.
To check your criminal record (criminal conviction history), you must fill in and send this form:
- Request your own criminal conviction history form[PDF, 254 KB]
- You also must send us a copy of your valid identification (ID).
- You can’t ask for your record over the phone or without the form.
How to fill in the form
You can either:
- fill in the form electronically (type in the details) then print it and sign it or
- print out the form then fill it in by hand, using blue or black pen, and sign it.
- In both cases you must sign the printed copy.
- Sending your form and a copy of your ID
You can mail your form and ID to:
Criminal Records Unit
Ministry of Justice
Write the address as written above and send it the same way as any other mail. You can use an NZ Post mail box. If you use a DX mailbox your mail will get to us faster(external link)
Email your form and ID
You can scan your form and ID and email them to us. You can send it as a: pdf, jpg, tif, png, doc or docx file. Put only your first name and last name in the email subject line. Email: email@example.com
Pioneer & Beyond does not hold any legal right or responsibility to the information in this document/ on this page. All the information in this document is copied from the official website of the Ministry of Justice.