We provide a free service!
- We use your data in ways you would reasonably expect and only upon your request we only collect information which has a minimal privacy impact.
- We process your personal data when this is necessary to perform our tasks in order to help you to find a job for you in China or another country, outside the European Union.
- We contact you and ask if you wish to teach in China or another country. We collect your data, if you agree that we help you to find a job for you in China or another country.
- If we find that your CV corresponds with our job requirements, but without a written intention to teach in China or another country on one of the recruitment websites, we may contact you to ask if you wish to teach in China or another country.
- We only collect your data, if you agree that we can help you to find a job in China or another country. Any information that we may retain is securely encrypted.
- We need to collect your private information, as mentioned in our Privacy Notice, in order to help you to sign a contract with an Employer, to establish if it is possible for you to obtain a visa and because we have a legal and contractual obligation to do so.
- We have responsibilities under equality and diversity legislation and maintain high standards when dealing with our customers.
- However, if a customer is behaving in a difficult manner, or is overly persistent in contacting us, or acts in an unacceptable manner, we will consider whether this may be making our services too complex to be accessed.