What information will we collect and how will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV and skype interview). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- to assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- to market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
- to answer your questions and enquiries
- to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Where will your information be held? Where will it be accessible from?
How do you find out what information we hold? Can you amend, modify or request this information be deleted, and can you unsubscribe from our services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at email@example.com.
How long will we hold your information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites?
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website; if you want to enter the protected client area of the Pioneer & Beyond website then you must ensure that cookies are enabled within your browser.
Links to other websites
Pioneer & Beyond may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.