At Beijing Kindergarten, we hold true to one very simple philosophy above all others; Children come first. Our expertly trained teachers deliver a unique tailor-made curriculum that combines the strongest elements and values of educational theory from the United Kingdom with a traditional Chinese education. We treat all children as individuals and cater specifically for their emotional, cognitive and physical growth – recognizing that these factors are interrelated and essential to creating a whole child. Entwined with our multicultural environment, this allows us to nurture learners who are self-motivated and ready for the multinational world in which they will play active roles. Our state of the art facilities is purpose built with fun and safety in mind, catering for all from the most ambitious of individuals to the most serene.
1. Knowing students and how they learn.
2. Plan for and implement effective learning and teaching.
3. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning and progress.
4. Develop supportive and safe learning environments.
5. With a professional attitude and approach to assisting and supporting expat teacher communicate with Chinese managers, colleagues, departments, and parents.
1. At least two years of related working experience in kindergarten. Candidates without working experience will still be considered.
2. Above college’s degree in Education and English.
3. Cheerful and friendly disposition, and sincere cooperation with team spirit.
4. Actively cope with the challenges and flexible problem-solving skills.
5. Priority will be given to those who are native English speaker
Free accommodation provided.
Commercial insurance provided.
For more information please quote reference number 87302 and send us your updated C.V. to our e-mail: email@example.com
Beijing (北京) City introduction:
Being is the capital of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing is the nation’s political, economic, and cultural centre. Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
As one of the six ancient cities in China, Beijing has been the heart and soul of politics throughout its long history and consequently there is an unparalleled wealth of discovery to delight and intrigue travellers as they explore the city’s ancient past and exciting modern development. Now it has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, with about 140 million Chinese tourists and 4.4 million international visitors in a year.