There are new teaching jobs*in China available!
Begin the adventure of a lifetime!
Teaching jobs in China in public and private educational institutions are available. We offer fully managed placements and local support and our placement service is 100% free of charge.
We have teaching jobs at all levels;
- Schools and Colleges;
*The requirements for a teaching job are based on official requirements for a work visa in China.
Kindergarten teaching jobs in China:
Kindergarten teaching jobs are available in Beijing now.
School teaching jobs in China:
Zhuhai city, on the Coast, British International School
1.British, consider other nationality.
2.With PGCE or teacher credential in their home country.
3.Two years or more teaching experience in mentioned subjects in international schools.
- Primary school homeroom teacher (can consider international school experience non-native).
- Middle school Math teacher (can consider international school experience non-native).
- Bilingual PE teacher (Chinese and English language).
- Bilingual physics teacher (Chinese and English language).
- Bilingual Art teacher (Chinese and English language, painting drawing related)
- Salary level: up to 20K per month for bilingual and up to 30K for native English speakers.
- Free apartment.
- Travel allowance.
- Working visa support.
- Transportation support.
Shanghai Public Primary School
1. Native English speaker (A UK/Irish/US/Canadian/NZ/Australian/SA passport holder).
2. Candidates must be TEFL/CELTA qualified or equivalent.
3. A graduate with a full university degree.
4. 2 years life or teaching experience (we will give priority to you if you have).
5. Teacher must provide own laptop.
6. Sociable, positive and hard working.
7. Culturally inquisitive.
1. Competitive salary package.
2. Paid holiday.
3. Group Adjunctive Medical Insurance and Accident Insurance.
4. Visa & health check.
5. Comprehensive training and mentoring.
6. Full academic support from both Head Office and Schools.
7. Full resources and materials.
9. Welfare support Salary package.
Contract Period: 1st September 2022 – middle of June 2023
Salary: be 24,000 RMB before tax based on 80 teaching hours and 8 hours shift a day.
- Five working days a week, from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pam.
- Free lunches at school.
- Group Adjunctive Medical Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- 8 paid holidays consisting of any national and school holidays.
- Holiday allowance: Unpaid winter holiday between January and February.
- There will be a one-off payment RMB 5,000 made to the teacher to assist with living and/or travel expenses during this time.
- Valid Work Visa provided.
- Excellent initial training and continued professional development.
- Airport pick-up and free hotel stay during accommodation search.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Ongoing welfare support.
University teaching jobs in China:
University Full-time English teacher (Yuncheng city) Shanxi province
- Good lesson preparations.
- High quality teaching.
- Proper evaluation for students’ performance.
- Taking an active part in Party A’s student extra-curriculum activities.
- Working hours are set according to Party A’s working schedule, abiding by Party A’s.
- Time adjustment on the special circumstances, such as the National Day etc. .
- The weekly workload is 22 academic hours, that is, on the basis of completing the 20 academic hours, another two academic hours are added to conduct English corner guidance or foreign language training for Party A’s teachers and students.
- Party B (a foreign teacher) should comply with Party A’s (the University) curriculum arrangement in case of holidays.
- The monthly salary is RMB ¥12000-15000 after tax.
- (after-tax), which will be paid on the last day of each month.
- All holidays are fully paid.
- Free private apartment will provided
Native English speakers in China; meet working visa expectation.
You can visit our online Job Board for more information, if you click here.
If you have an enquiry about a job opportunity at kindergartens, schools, colleges, or universities, you can contact us via our email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Job Board is subject to updates.