Apply now 🙂

Do you want to work in China? Do you want to teach in China? Live in China with a Residence and Work Permit!

Apply by filling in the form below…

Please check the eligibility requirements for a work visa (Z visa) in China:

Get a work visa for China – Pioneer & Beyond (


You can also send your CV to this email address and we will get right back to you;